Do you want to write for Maroon Tinted Specs?
Submission requirements for prospective contributors.
By submitting a work to Maroon Tinted Spectacles, you are agreeing to all of the following conditions:
- We only accept unpublished drafts.
- Submissions may be edited for spelling, grammar and format. We will never adjust your actual content. If we have more detailed comments or feedback we will send you a private message.
- Submissions must be made through Medium. Here’s how.
- We reserve the right to add imagery, ads or information to the end of your submission. If what we add is removed after publication, we reserve the right to remove the work immediately.
- Contributors will be given full writing credit for all work they submit.
- Once a story has been published in Maroon Tinted Spectacles, we expect it to remain there. If a story is removed, without prior notice, we reserve the right to discontinue our relationship immediately. If you want to remove the piece, just ask. After all, it’s your work. We just ask that you tell us why. We will never hold the work against its will.
- We will publish only one piece per writer per day.
- We will accept only one submission per writer per day.
- We will always aim to publish your work as soon as possible, but there are no guarantees in this regard. If you do have an intended publication date and time, please email us with that information or include it in a private note on the title.
If you are in agreement with all of the above, please fill out the below form and we will be in touch as soon as possible.